Home > > Vacancy Catalogue Specialist Piping
Catalogue Specialist Piping
Profile Catalogue Specialist Piping
Do you have experience in managing and maintaining product catalogues containing detailed information about a company's products and services? Can you maintain a centralized and up-to-date repository of product information?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions, we are looking for a Catalogue Specialist to support large EPC projects in execution, further develop databases, and streamline the bulk management process.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain Piping Material catalogues based on Corporate Coding System.
- Identify improvements in tools and develop tools accordingly.
- Work and coordinate with locations worldwide.
Requirements Catalogue Specialist Piping
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Catalogue management and Material Control Databases.
- SQL language and knowledge of programming languages like visual basic.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases is an advantage!
- Good knowledge of Piping components and related stakeholders.
- Proactive approach and not afraid to take initiative.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.