Profile Cost Estimator
We are looking for a Cost Estimator for one of our clients. The Cost Estimator is responsible for all financial aspects during the preparation, submission and clarification of proposals and reports to the Proposal Manager on a project level.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates for our Proposals Department.
- Collaborate with other group offices on cost estimating of proposals involving several offices.
- Evaluate subcontractor quotes and incorporate these in cost estimates.
- Complete cash flow diagrams, payment and pricing schedules.
- Develop and maintain our database for cost estimates.
- Implement cost estimating procedures.
- Assure correct hand-over of Proposal budget to Project Management once the contract is signed.
Requirements Cost Estimator
- Bachelor degree in Finance or in Engineering with a strong focus on costs and financial topics.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore renewables market.
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken.
- Able to plan work and keep accurate records.
- Knowledge and ability to use cost estimating software (e.g. EcoSys).
- Knowledge of the offshore industry and a keen interest in learning.
- Competences: team player, flexible, good communicator.