Engineer Instrumentation & Process Control
Profile Engineer Instrumentation & Process Control
Are you an Instrumentation and/or Process Control Engineer with a proven track record? Do you have experience in industrial automation, including instrumentation, SCADA, FAT & SAT testing, narratives, SIL, ATEX, etc.?
For one of our clients, a Dutch engineering firm, we are looking for an Instrumentation & Process Control Engineer for the design and calculation of installations for industrial projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- You are co-responsible for translating customer requirements into your designs.
- This includes taking care of requisitions, preparing cost estimates, writing consulting reports, determining instrumentation specifications, and solving industrial automation issues.
- Your goal is to collaborate with the customer to achieve a desired result, for example, reduction of emissions or energy saving and safe installations.
- You make calculations for engineering and installation work, in line with the project requirements.
- You will develop project specifications by creating functional descriptions and specifications for PLS, SCADA, and DCS systems.
- You will review and provide supplements to P&IDs and prepare BOD/BEDEP documents, equipment data sheets, and I/O lists.
- You are responsible in choosing which equipment and systems best fit a design.
- You will contribute to HAZOP and SIL studies, set up FAT and SAT procedures and occasionally supervise installation work and commissioning.
- You will also evaluate designs according to ATEX and SIL guidelines.
- You will also supervise and control the work of fellow Designers and Engineers during various phases of engineering (e.g., during detail engineering).
Requirements Engineer Instrumentation & Process Control
- At least a Secondary Vocational Education (MBO+) or Higher Professional Education (HBO) intellectual ability.
- A proven track record as an Instrumentation Engineer, preferably achieved at an engineering firm.
- Experience with the above-mentioned concepts, knowledge of (field) equipment and suppliers of components and systems.
- You have a pragmatic attitude combined with dedication.
- You are a teamplayer, you can collaborate well with your fellow colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.