Home > > Vacancy Expeditor
Do you have experience with facilitating the flow of orders and materials between vendors, warehouses, and customers?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions to the Energy & Power sector, we are looking for an Expeditor for the timing and means of delivery of materials to and from a wide range of sites and departments. As an Expeditor, you will monitor the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork as per the project schedule.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Determine the correct amount and type of goods in cooperation with the various departments involved.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure the timely delivery of goods to each department.
- Monitor the correct use of the Project Document Management System by the vendors.
- Monitor and track all the material transportation and delivery details.
- Prepare to expedite activity reports which include:
- Completed tasks
- Post-commitment inputs
- Reasons for delays
- Actions taken
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in expediting, especially in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Experience in administration and knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage.
- Experience with MS office (i.e., Word and Excel).
- You prefer to work in the office.
- You can work independently.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.