Junior Electrical Engineer
Profile Junior Electrical Engineer
We currently seek a Junior Electrical Engineer for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Junior Electrical Engineer is Design of electrical installations for industrial projects involving short circuit and cable calculations, low medium and high voltage installations, emergency power installations, lighting motors and drive earthing and more lightning protection.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Translate customer requirements into the designs.
- Prepare layouts, lists, schedules, diagrams, writing of advice reports.
- Increase and improve knowledge in the field of measurement and control engineering.
- Advice and development of new-build and revamp projects in industry.
Requirements Junior Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
- Several years of work experience as Junior Engineer in the field of Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, written and spoken. English is an advantage.
- Competences: open, dynamic, involved, approachable, communicative.