Lead Engineer Civil Structural
Profile Lead Engineer Civil Structural
We currently seek a Lead Engineer Civil Structural for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Lead Engineer Civil Structural is to align the planning, progress report and deadlines of the assignment as well as the technical specs in consultation with the customer.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the division of work and planning of the project;
- Support Engineers and/or Designers and consult with other departments and stakeholders;
- Prepare conceptual and complex designs;
- Check steel construction drawings, designs and calculations;
- Deliver packages as per quality standards, specifications and other agreements;
- Manage and maintain professional relationship with the customers and suppliers.
Requirements Lead Engineer Civil Structural
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, Construction, Ground, Road Hydraulic Engineering or a similar field;
- A minimum of 10 years of proven work experience as a Lead Engineer and/or Structural Engineer Stuctural Onshore;
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of design packages, such as SCIA Engineer, Technosoft, Tekla Structures, Revit and STABU;
- Good command of the Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Competences: sense of responsibility, excellent communication skills, efficient, focus on safety and sustainability.