Lead Engineer Instrumentation
Profile Lead Engineer Instrumentation
We currently seek a Lead Engineer Instrumentation for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Lead Engineer Instrumentation is the realisation of projects and the execution of complex issues for a wide variety of clients, in order to contribute to making the industry future proof.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Point of contact and an excellent conversationalist for clients.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in order to execute and realise projects.
- Develop yourself through training, coaching and regular new challenges.
- Act as a project leader for monodisciplinary projects, if required.
- Work from design to specification phase, as part of the multidisciplinary design team.
- Handle conceivable instrumentation and control activities.
- Draw up instrument specifications.
- Draw up consumer lists layouts, loop and connection diagrams.
- Design and specification of PLC/SCADA and DCS systems.
- Contribute to HAZOP and SIL studies.
- Assist suppliers and installers in the implementation of systems.
- Supervise and coach engineer in their work and development, if required as per size of the project.
Requirements Lead Engineer Instrumentation
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or AOT.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the process and/or chemical industry.
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, written and spoken.
- Competences: independent, team player, analytical, communicative.