Lead Engineer Instrumentation & Process Control
We currently seek a Lead Instrument Engineer and Process Control for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Lead Instrument Engineer and Process Control is to advice on technical aspects of challenging and diverse single – and multidisciplinary projects as well as the coordination of the engineering, development, execution of new and/or revamp projects.
Task & responsibilities:
- Technically coordinate the assignment with the client, based on the planning, reporting, delivery dates and other conditions,
- Responsible for the division of work, hours, costs and project planning;
- Involved in the preparation of conceptual and complex designs;
- Support Engineers and/or Designers from other disciplines where necessary;
- Check drawings, designs and calculations of colleagues;
- Consult and liaise with other departments and/or stakeholders;
- Ensure delivery of packages according to established client specifications;
- Maintain and manage the relationship with the client, colleagues and possible supplier(s).
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Measurement and Control Engineering, Control Systems or related field;
- Relevant work experience as Lead Engineer Instrumentation and/or Process Control or currently working in one of these roles and looking for the next step;
- Knowledge of system architecture, Control & safeguarding narrative, Cause & Effect, Logics, BOD and BEDEP documents, prepare PLC, SCADA and DCS systems, ATEX, FAT and/or SAT procedures;
- Possession of NEN-EN 50110 / NEN 3140 certification is an advantage;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Competences: team player, pragmatic, proactive.