Medior Document Controller (Sharepoint)
Profile Medior Document Controller (Sharepoint)
We currently seek a Medior Document Controller for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Medior Document Controller is the accurate processing of all documentation in Sharepoint and maintain an overview in document flows between clients, contractors and subcontractors.
Tasks & responsibilities
- First point of contact for multiple project teams, clients and subcontractors in regard to questions about the document management system (DMS) and other documentation related queries;
- Register and process project documentation and distribute project documentation to clients and external parties;
- Demonstrate ownership of the DMS and instruct parties involved of its appropriate use;
- Determine the design of the DMS in a SharePoint environment in consultation with the project team and on based of the needs and demands of clients;
- Actively signal problems in regard to documents and the functioning of the DMS;
- Proactively report to the project team and the client about the status of incoming, outgoing and documents to be reviewed.
Requirements Medior Document Controller (Sharepoint)
- Degree in intermediate vocational education;
- Experience in a similar role within a project-driven organization;
- Experience with Sharepoint and other Document Management Systems;
- Experience with various MS office applications;
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Competences: strong communication skills, stress and pressure resistant, accurate, ownership, professional, integrity, structured.