Medior Process Engineer
Profile Medior Process Engineer
We currently seek a Medior Process Engineer for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Medior Process Engineer is to prepare process descriptions and process system calculations independently as well as part of a larger project team under guidance of a lead engineer.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Prepare hour estimates for both large and small projects;
- Prepare PFD, P&ID, H&MB, instrument and equipment datasheets, line and equipment lists, process control narratives and pressure relief studies;
- Prepare hydraulic single or two phase G/L and control and relief valve sizing calculations;
- Prepare progress reports;
- Equipment sizing, such as towers and heat exchangers;
- Utility design, such as steam, condensate, compressed air, nitrogen and cooling water;
- Work and liaise with licensors, suppliers, clients and other stakeholders.
Requirements Medior Process Engineer
- A minimum of 3 to 8 years of work experience with feasibility, concept studies, from basic engineering to detailed design;
- Experience with simulation in ASPEN plus, HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flaresim;
- Knowledge of standards, such as API, PED, NORSOK and SHELL DEP;
- Competences: independent, but also a team player, accurate, good communication skills.