Profile Piping Designer
We seek Piping Designers on a regular basis for several clients within our network. Contact Bennet & Boss to discuss the most current opportunities we have available.
As part of a team working on large or small multidisciplinary Oil & Gas, on –and offshore, wind and energy projects, the Piping Designer is responsible for all the phases of mechanical design for piping systems and equipment for industrial installations. The Piping Designer provides specifications and technical work descriptions. In the design and creation of piping systems layout as well as modelling and drawings, the Piping Designer ensures all piping design work is achieved within frameworks of budget, safety, quality and requirements.
Requirements Piping Designer
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience in similar role;
- Experience in creating isometrics piping layouts, basic –and detail design;
- Experience with 3D software design packages;
- Excellent command of English and/or Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Knowledge of modelling pipework, draft, ISO-draft, MTO’s and pipe support;
- Competences: pro-active, adaptive to change, problem-solving mentality, communication skills, ability to work in a team, result-oriented.