Piping Material (Bulk) Controller / Engineer
Profile Piping Material (Bulk) Controller / Engineer
We currently seek a Piping Material (Bulk) Controller / Engineer for one of our clients.
The Senior Piping Bulk Material Controller is responsible for quality of the technical engineering data, the improvement thereof and the issuance of gross material take off.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Expedite the release of the engineering MTO as per project schedule.
- Verify the input MTOs from Engineering, and take actions to amend when required.
- Maintain and operate ERM.
- Verify the Yard allocation.
- Verify the responsibility of supply as per responsibility matrix.
- Verify wastage quantities as per project defined wastage matrix.
- Identify delta for top-up MTOs.
- Generate gross MTO for procurement (Equipment lists) through ERM (Enterprise Resource Manager).
- When applicable, generate net MTO for procurement to the yards.
- Provide input to Bulk Report on a weekly basis.
Requirements Piping Material (Bulk) Controller / Engineer
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in piping materials and valves and oil & gas.
- Experience in FEED, Proposals, Basic- and detail design and construction.
- Excellent knowledge of piping components, materials, standards and code calculations used in the offshore industry.
- Good understanding of related disciplines.
- Familiarity with construction techniques for modular systems.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience with floating production installation, marine codes, standards and certifying body rules and regulations is an advantage.
- Competences: ability to combine theoretical know-how with a pragmatic approach, excellent communicative skills, ability to work autonomously as well as in a team, proactive and problem solving attitude.