Planner Project Control Engineer
Profile Planner Project Control Engineer
Do you have experience in setting up and maintaining systems for planning and cost control within projects?
Please note, this is a generic job opening for several of our clients within our network.
We regularly seek a Planner Project Control Engineer who can set up and maintain systems for planning and cost control within projects, as well as execute the project reports, in accordance with the requirements set in the project plan and/or the assignment, in order to advise the responsible Project Manager on the feasibility of the planning and budget and any corrective measures.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Advise on the design and use of systems for cost and progress monitoring within projects in such a way that the Project Manager is enabled to manage the project in terms of time and money, in accordance with the requirements in the project plan or assignment, the requirements from the customer and the TQM.
- Set up and maintain the planning and selected systems for progress monitoring, in accordance with the client's brief, and the project plans, and considering the TQM, to advise the Project Manager on progress, the feasibility of the project objectives, and the deployment of the required resources.
- Collecting, periodically editing, and maintaining information in the field of costs and budget within projects, considering the project plan or the assignment, the requirements, and wishes from the customer and the TQM, to advise the Project Manager and thereby enable them to manage the project.
- Collecting, processing, and maintaining data from the various disciplines regarding changes in the design, considering the project plan/mission, the client's requirements, and the TQM to provide the Project Manager with the necessary information.
- Preparing and distributing periodic and occasional project reports around planning and budget, considering the project plan and/or assignment, the requirements and wishes from the client and the TQM, to provide all parties involved with the necessary information.
- Communicating clearly and concisely in terms of budget, cost, schedule, and progress, considering the wishes and needs of all parties involved, to provide up-to-date insight into planned and realised activities within the project.
Requirements Planner Project Control Engineer
- A technical degree from Higher Professional Education or University (e.g., Mechanical Engineering)
- Broad experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a technical background and experience in engineering and construction projects.
- You are familiar with planning software, preferably MS Project and Primavera P6.
- You are familiar with multi-disciplinary engineering and construction projects and know how to set up plans for them.
- You know how to monitor progress and planning during the project execution, and you can see potential issues in advanced and propose the appropriate measures.
- You are proactive and can make the right decisions at crucial moments. You can easily manage the stress that assignments often bring and even under pressure you can remain customer oriented.
- You always want to achieve the best result for your clients.
- You know how to express yourself verbally and in writing.
- Competences: excellent communication skills, pro-active, curious, independent, team player.