Profile Process Engineer
We seek Process Engineers on a regular basis for several clients within our network. Contact Bennet & Boss to discuss the most current opportunities we have available.
The key responsibility of the Process Engineer is the excellent execution of all chemical, biochemical and physical processes and accurate usage of machinery, The Process Engineer identifies the most cost effective innovations and developments of existing processes, but also applies new technologies and new concepts, due to which products are created in support of the preservation and enhancement of a company on the external market.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Collection of relevant data to make improvements and modifications;
- Implementation of technologies and concepts in compliance with health and safety legislation, financial budgets, contractual requirements and company strategies;
- Conduct and coordinate engineering activities in support of specific engineering studies or FEEDs;
- Schedule and coordinate work in order to ensure the timely completion before deadline.
Requirements Process Engineer
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in chemical and/or oil & gas or applied physics;
- Relevant degree in Chemical Process or Applied Physics Engineering;
- Experience as a Lead Engineer is an advantage;
- Competences: strategic mindset, ability to translate complex information into workable processes, planning skills, flexibility and adaptivity to change, motivational and resilient, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.