Profile Recruiting Consultant
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team!
Bennet & Boss is a highly specialized and internationally oriented consultancy and project services organization in the field of Engineering. The main focus is to source and connect talented and highly specialized candidates to complex engineer projects within several sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
Bennet & Boss is located near the center of The Hague. The current team consists of 11 highly experienced professionals. The atmosphere at Bennet & Boss is informal, result-oriented, and focused in order to fulfill our ambition to realize growth together. We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Recruiting Consultant to join our team!
As a Recruiting Consultant, the key objective is to realize both the quantitative and the qualitative objectives of Bennet & Boss within the responsibility of your own unit. As a consultant you are the link between the market and Bennet & Boss, involved and responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish. In the role of Recruiting Consultant you are contacted by both your clients and your candidates. As a Recruiting Consultant you report to the Operations Director.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The selection of the right candidates through involvement and partnership;
- The development and expansion of the international branch;
- Make optimal and efficient use of databases and the existing network and knowledge to connect to candidates and client;
- Take initiative in contacting national and international clients and candidates and proactively expanding and maintaining your network;
- Make an assessment of the suitability of a candidate after conducting an extensive in depth interview;
- Use your communicative competences to clearly elaborate the skills and suitability of the candidate to the client;
- Accurate and professional relationship management.
Requirements Recruiting Consultant
- A completed HBO education;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a technical work environment, preferably in the (technical) employment sector;
- Ability to perform and adaptability in a dynamic work environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to engage with candidates and clients as a substantive discussion partner;
- Experience in of affinity with coaching;
- Good command of English, orally and in writing;
- Experienced with social media;
- Competences: entrepreneur, networker, advisor, team player, enthusiastic, perseverance, proactive and result-oriented;
- Living in the The Hague area;
- Full-time availability.