Senior Engineer HSSE
Profile Senior Engineer HSSE
Are you a experienced engineer with a design background in process safety and compliance? Are you currently looking for challenging projects, single and multidisciplinary, for various clients? Does this sound like you? Then you are the right candidate for this role!
For one of our clients, a global engineering firm, we are looking for a Senior Engineer with expertise in Health Safety Security Environmental (HSSE) Engineering. As Principal Engineer HSSE, you will have a pretty broad and challenging set of tasks.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- You will participate within a multidisciplinary design team, whereby each team member is responsible for carrying out studies and delivering the documents requested by the client within their own field of expertise.
- Ensure your work is carried out in accordance to the applicable (industrial) standards and your own (or the client's) requirements.
- Independently analyse, elaborate and clearly report on a safety issue of the client, whereby you elaborate on the results of the analysis and translate them into concrete actions. This also includes reporting complex (design) issues regarding process safety and compliance and advise the client on these issues.
- Safety, efficiency, and sustainability are the most important aspects that are reflected in the work that the company does. Therefore, it's important that you are always aware of your role model position with regards to the HSSE policy and safe working in general.
Requirements Senior Engineer HSSE
- Academic degree or bachelor's degree in a technical direction, preferably in Process / Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- A Secondary or Higher Degree in Safety Engineering is a plus!
- You are able to analyse a problem regarding HSSE and propose and demonstrate alternative ways to solve the issue within the applicable frameworks.
- You are interested in the field of HSSE and have knowledge of topics such as explosion safety (ATEX), pressure equipment, fire safety, machine safety, process safety studies (HAZOP) or want to develop this knowledge.
- At least 10+ years of relevant technical work experience.
- You have a high level of flexibility with regards to the diversity of clients and projects at changing locations in the Benelux area.
- You have a driver's license B.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.