Home > > Vacancy Senior Process Engineer Gasification
Senior Process Engineer Gasification
Profile Senior Process Engineer Gasification
We currently seek a Senior Process Engineer Gasification for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Senior Process Engineer Gasification is to ensure the successful completion of complex multi-office projects by providing strong direction to the team, plan and manage the work and the financial aspects of the process discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals.
Tasks & responsibilities:
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage and direct large teams of process engineers spread across 2 GID offices;
- Implement knowledge of business cases in to the productivity, scheduling, workhour control and innovation within the current work environment;
- Develop and implement latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department;
- Ensures safety and health regulations within the work environment during projects;
- Participate in document review meetings;
- Participate in safety reviews such as HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, SIL;
- Participate in 3D model reviews;
- Vendor data reviews.
- Understand technical requirements of the project and direct others to apply this into the project.
Requirements Senior Process Engineer Gasification
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Chemical Engineering;
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of proven work experience in Gas processing & Gas handling and Petrochemicals;
- Strong technical background in an engineering contracting environment;
- Experience with design of heat exchangers, pumps specifications, hydraulics calculations;
- Experience in handling Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC documents, PMC projects;
- Pre-commissioning/commissioning and start-up experience;
- Good knowledge and experience in development of utility systems in a chemical complex;
- Knowledge on Hydraulic calculation, Network analysis, Piping and Instrument diagram, data sheets, Safety Instrument Specifications (IPDS), Line List (LL), Special Material Specifications (SM List), Relief Valves, Design and Safety conditions, Cause and Effect, Interlock and ESD description;
- Knowledge on unit operations like, distillation, filtration, heat transfer;
- Knowledge on utilities system such as cooling water system, Boilers, Compressed Air and Instrument Air system, Nitrogen system;
- Knowledge on tankages, heat exchanger thermal design using HTRI, HTFS;
- Knowledge of national, international codes and standards;
- Overview of Process Simulation software like HYSYS, ASPEN, PRO II, Unsim;
- Excellent command of the English and German language, written and spoken;
- Competences: leadership skills in process engineering, excellent communication and coordination skills, flexibility to travel on a regular basis.