SPI Designer E&I admin level
Profile SPI Designer E&I admin level
Are you experienced in Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI) administration and eager to manage projects in the fields of energy and offshore platforms?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore energy solutions, we are looking for an SPI Designer E&I (admin). You will play a pivotal role in the design and administration of instrumentation and control systems, particularly in offshore and energy-related projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Generate construction drawings and lists with which the installer can build the E&I design.
- Design and develop greenfield LV distribution, instrument, fire detection, and telecommunication systems with detailed precision.
- Ensure adherence to industry standards in offshore platform and HV substation design.
- Generate loop diagrams, wiring/cross-wiring connections, cable schedules, alarm & trip settings using PSR files & EDE, I/O lists, Instrument Index, and Data Sheets (Specification Forms).
- Administer SPI activities, including project initialisation, domain database management, user training and support, access rights assignment, and customisation of templates and specifications for SPI users.
- Develop and maintain standards samples in the reference panel for SPI users.
Requirements SPI Designer E&I admin level
- At least 3 years of experience working for an Engineering company.
- Experience in Greenfield LV distribution/Instrument/fire detection/telecommunication detailed design.
- Experience with offshore platform design.
- Experience with HV substations design.
- Proficient in preparing E&I detailed design deliverables in SPI, such as Cableslists, Termination Diagrams, and Loop Diagrams.
- Proficient in the use of Smart Plant Instrumentation for at least 3 years.