Sr. Recruitment Consultant
Profile Sr. Recruitment Consultant
Our goal is to make a true impact on our candidates' lives and to contribute to their personal success stories. For this reason, we are looking for you, an ambitious & dedicated Sr. Recruitment Consultant who would like to join the journey of Bennet & Boss!
Upon joining our team, you will swiftly immerse yourself in our distinctive approach to recruitment. In the meantime, you will gain valuable insights into the industries we operate in and deepen your understanding of our clients. Over time, you will ascend to a pivotal role, bridging your own achievements with the mentorship of junior recruiters as they progress towards becoming senior recruitment consultants, all of which play a crucial role in our company's overall success.
At Bennet & Boss, you will contribute to sourcing the top talent available, which will effectively steer the direction and success of renowned international companies we partner with. Your candidate pool will focus on roles with diverse technical requirements, serving a broad client base of international SMEs and corporate firms in Energy, Renewables, Process, and Maritime.
At Bennet & Boss, we're on a journey and are determined to make a meaningful difference and grow a talented team of recruitment enthusiasts like you!
What you bring as a Sr. Recruitment Consultant
- Higher Professional Education (HBO+) or University level of education.
- Experience in recruitment.
- Skillset: Excellent communication, decision-making, and multitasking skills.
- You have proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Residing in The Hague, Rotterdam, Leiden region, or intending to travel or relocate.
- A warm smile, abundant energy, and a strong desire to learn and grow into a successful recruitment consultant.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary, naturally dependent on experience level.
- A diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds, skills and humour :)
- Collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Office in The Hague, close to the city center, parks and beach. Easy accessible by public transport.
- Compensation of commuting, business travel & expenses (net).
- Budget for further education or training.
- Pension plan 100% covered by Bennet & Boss.
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to official holidays.
- A mobile phone, free private use within reason.
- Hybrid work model.
Join our dynamic and thriving recruitment team, where every day brings new opportunities and challenges. At Bennet & Boss, we're not just building careers; we're shaping futures. If you're eager to make a real impact, foster meaningful connections, and embark on a journey of growth and success, then this is the place for you. Don't wait; take the first step towards an exciting and fulfilling career.
Apply now, and let's embark on this incredible adventure together!