Profile Structural Designer
Are you a (Senior) Structural Designer with TEKLA software experience and enthusiastic to be part of offshore projects? If so, we are looking for you!
For one of our clients providing a wide range of offshore & energy solutions, we are looking for a Structural Designer who is multifunctional and independent to help execute offshore projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the successful completion of offshore projects from project phase to detailed design.
- Cooperation and communication with the Lead Structural Designer regarding project progress.
- Assist Junior Designers.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the market.
- Make analysis and design, detailing and project communication using TEKLA software.
Requirements Structural Designer
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in offshore projects.
- Must be proficient in using TEKLA software.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You are multifunctional and can work independently.
- Competences: team player, adaptable, assertive, critical thinking, organisational skills, focus on quality, result-oriented, analytical, practical, and pragmatic.