Profile Structural Engineers
We currently seek Structural Engineers for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Structural Engineer is to execute structural technical activities within a project, in accordance scope of work, company quality procedures and project quality plan.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Determine all steel content in a e.g. transformer station;
- Perform various analyses with SACS and process the results in elaborate reports;
- Familiarize the scope of work and basic design;
- Inform Lead Engineer on the progress and timely execution of work;
- Perform self-checks in order to ensure adherence to quality standards;
- Attend and actively participate in structural meetings regarding scope of work;
- Inform the Lead Engineer about information shared off the record by the client of other stakeholders.
Requirements Structural Engineers
- Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Basic knowledge of structural and mechanical engineering;
- Experience with SACS, FEM FEA;
- Knowledge of DNVGL, Norsok and / or API / AISC codes;
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Competences: team player, organisational skills, efficient, effective planning skills, quality and result oriented, flexible and adaptive, analytical, practical and pragmatic.