Structural Hull Engineer
Profile Structural Hull Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your structural and naval design skills in a dynamic and innovative environment, contributing to the success of offshore operations?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions, we are looking for a Structural Hull Engineer to oversee the structural and naval design, verification, and support activities for new build hulls and tanker conversions in FPSO and FLNG projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Reinforce and contribute to the expertise and knowledge within the Structural Hull discipline.
- Ensure that knowledge and expertise are maintained and expanded within the Structural Hull discipline.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality and cost-effective designs for the company's products.
- Focus particularly on the company's FPSOs & Floating LNG products.
- Directly participate in proposals and pre-FEED studies for new concepts related to FPSO & FLNG designs and technology developments.
- Take on tasks and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plan and prioritise work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Demonstrate resilience by rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Requirements Structural Hull Engineer
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Professional Certification) in Offshore Structures/Naval Architecture.
- Specialisation in structural analysis of global and detailed hull structures.
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience in structural design.
- Experience and technical knowledge of structural analysis of global and detailed hull structures.
- Familiarity with rules of classification societies (i.e., ABS, DNV, GL, BV, and Llyoyds).
- Experience in engineering and design of floating units in the Oil & Gas Industry,