Technical Engineer Offshore Equipment Coordinator
Profile Technical Engineer Offshore Equipment Coordinator
We currently seek a Technical Engineer Offshore Equipment Coordinator for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Technical Engineer Offshore Equipment Coordinator is to resolve the technical issues that may arise in various departments, such as research and development, manufacturing, sales, construction, inspection and maintenance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Participate in project preparation meetings.
- Advise the project on the right use of project equipment.
- Modify equipment on project demand, arranging /managing the required maintenance.
- Advice on technical modifications to project and vessel crew.
- Manage technical modifications.
- Attend equipment tests at manufacturer premises.
- Budget awareness.
- First contact person for vessel crew and project manager in case of equipment break down.
- Willing to travel and work outside normal office hours.
- Interface with vessel superintendents, department engineers and project teams and vessel crews.
Requirements Technical Engineer Offshore Equipment Coordinator
- Bachelor degree in a technical field, preferably Ships Engineer.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar role/field.
- Excellent level and command of the English language, written and spoken.