Concept / R&D Engineer ICSS
Profiel Concept / R&D Engineer ICSS
Do you have experience in designing, integrating, and maintaining instrumentation, control, and safety systems for offshore oil and gas facilities?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions, we are looking for a (Senior) ICSS Engineer. You will join the E&I department and will work closely with the ICSS Lead Engineer and other ICSS Engineers.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Review client requirements
- Prepare a system architecture
- Prepare I/O estimates.
- Ensure that the system is fully in line with the regulatory regime, classification requirements, the company's standards, and client requirements.
- Continuously consider cost, constructability, operability and maintainability.
- Develop a project-specific system design with all associated documentation.
- Prepare Hierarchical Shutdown Levels Diagram, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control & Safeguarding Philosophy, F&G Philosophy and F&G layouts.
- Participate in Safety Reviews and Studies i.e. HAZOP, SIL, assessment & verification.
- Prepare ICSS RFQ and review vendor quotations and conclude vendor selection.
- Act as package engineer and ensure that the system is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure package units are properly integrated and/or interfaced with ICSS.
- Conduct ICSS inspections and tests (e.g. Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test).
- Participate in the development of the ICSS design and the ICSS knowledge within the company.
- Assist and coach Junior Engineers.
Vereisten Concept / R&D Engineer ICSS
- Master's or Bachelor's degree (TU/HTS).
- At least 8 years of experience in advanced ICSS systems in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of international offshore codes is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of various ICSS platforms is preferred.
- Experience with ICSS systems in the offshore oil & gas industry is an advantage.
- Professional communication in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to travel.
- A proactive approach.
- Taking initiative.
- Problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Team player, looking beyond discipline boundaries.
- Safety conscious.