Installation Engineer (Senior)
Profiel Installation Engineer (Senior)
Do you have experience in overseeing complex offshore installation projects? Would you like to take on a leadership role ensuring quality control in engineering projects?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions, we are looking for a (Senior) Installation Engineer to assist project teams in developing methods, procedures, and engineering for the transportation and installation of offshore structures and foundations.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Perform installation engineering activities such as rigging design, making method statements, and preparing task plans for offshore projects.
- Prepare and review Offshore Execution Procedures.
- Prepare subcontractor scopes of work and review subcontractor and client documents.
- Guide other engineers concerning offshore installation methods.
- Plan assigned tasks and keep the project team informed on progress and schedule.
- Liaise with task contributors/stakeholders and participate in project meetings.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems.
- Ensure compliance with engineering standards and relevant codes.
Vereisten Installation Engineer (Senior)
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree (e.g., Civil Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. Consideration will also be given to candidates with equivalent technical qualifications or experience.
- Previous working experience as an Installation Engineer or Project Engineer in an offshore project/construction-related environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel abroad to offices/sites and offshore to the vessels.