Technical Engineer - Mechanical
Profiel Technical Engineer - Mechanical
Can you provide technical support to projects, facilitating the interface between mechanical systems and other critical components, and ensuring the success of offshore ventures?
For one of our clients providing renewable energy solutions, we are looking for a Technical Engineer - Mechanical to support Vessel Superintendents, collaborate with Department Engineers and Vessel Crews, and leverage specialist knowledge to ensure the successful design, modification, and maintenance of mechanical systems for fixed offshore wind projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Support the Vessel Superintendent & Equipment group on issues, and specialist knowledge (mechanical engineering, hydraulics).
- Participate in defining and describing company operational standards.
- Participate in design, engineering, construction and commissioning of new components or equipment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable rules and standards.
- Advise on technical modifications to project and vessel crew.
- Manage technical modifications.
- Attend equipment tests at manufacturer premises.
- Budget awareness.
- Support Vessel Superintendents during maintenance & repair or dry docking on site.
Vereisten Technical Engineer - Mechanical
- Bachelor's degree in a technical subject. Preferably Offshore Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- A few years of solid practical engineering experience is required.
- Must be willing to travel and work outside normal office hours.
- We recognise the power of transferrable skills, so if you feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we're looking for, we encourage you to apply!