Profile Process Engineers
Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and can you work in a fast-paced environment? Can you develop efficient processes and optimise current production processes?
Please note, this is a generic job opening for several clients within our network.
We regularly seek Process Engineers who can execute all chemical, biochemical, and physical processes and accurate usage of machinery. As Process Engineer, you will identify the most cost-effective innovations and developments of existing processes, including applying innovative technologies and new concepts, due to which products are created in support of the preservation and enhancement of a company on the external market.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Collection of relevant data to make improvements and modifications.
- Implementation of technologies and concepts in compliance with health and safety legislation, financial budgets, contractual requirements, and company strategies.
- Conduct and coordinate engineering activities in support of specific engineering studies or FEEDs.
- Schedule and coordinate work in order to ensure timely completion before the deadline.
Requirements Process Engineers
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in chemical and/or oil & gas or applied physics;
- Relevant degree in Chemical Process or Applied Physics Engineering;
- Experience as a Lead Engineer is an advantage;
- Competences: strategic mindset, ability to translate complex information into workable processes, planning skills, flexibility and adaptivity to change, motivational and resilient, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
Generic Job Opening
At Bennet & Boss, we build long-term relationships with candidates and our clients. We can offer top-level consultancy and project services thanks to our broad and global network of skilled and expert professionals who can seamlessly complete assignments independently and/or on a project basis.
For us to keep providing such services, we like to maintain a list of qualified and available candidates to apply to anticipated job openings.
When you send us your CV or register in our database, you have applied to an anticipated job opening. Please note, we work with well-protected information systems and clear privacy statements. You can read more about it in our Privacy Statement here.