Profile Process Engineers
Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and can you work in a fast-paced environment? Can you develop efficient processes and optimise current production processes?
Please note, this is a generic job opening for several clients within our network.
We regularly seek Process Engineers who can execute all chemical, biochemical, and physical processes and accurate usage of machinery. As Process Engineer, you will identify the most cost-effective innovations and developments of existing processes, including applying innovative technologies and new concepts, due to which products are created in support of the preservation and enhancement of a company on the external market.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Collection of relevant data to make improvements and modifications.
- Implementation of technologies and concepts in compliance with health and safety legislation, financial budgets, contractual requirements, and company strategies.
- Conduct and coordinate engineering activities in support of specific engineering studies or FEEDs.
- Schedule and coordinate work in order to ensure timely completion before the deadline.
Requirements Process Engineers
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in chemical and/or oil & gas or applied physics;
- Relevant degree in Chemical Process or Applied Physics Engineering;
- Experience as a Lead Engineer is an advantage;
- Competences: strategic mindset, ability to translate complex information into workable processes, planning skills, flexibility and adaptivity to change, motivational and resilient, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.